Sunday, February 17, 2008

T-Minus 28 Hours

Well, I'm heading out of SFO in a little more than a day now and just trying to get everything ready to go.
Tickets--check
Hostels for the first two nights--check
All of the clothes and climbing gear I own spread out across the floor of my room--check

Still need to do:
get a thermarest
figure out my phone situation

So, it looks like I'm more than halfway done, which is nice. I think I'm going to watch some Seinfeld with my mom as a part of my farewell to America and get ready for a nice, long flight tomorrow night.

Hopefully my next post will be a little bit more interesting.

Andy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yay :) I love travel blogs... I look fwd to your adventures. Travel safely!

Unknown said...

Hey, I just took my phone to NZ and got a sim card down there and did a prepay plan. I loaded up like $20 at a time for local stuff and just used a phone card to call home. It worked pretty well. Anyway, you're probably leaving soon. Look forward to hearing about all of your adventures. I'll be down there, just outside Wellington, Friday, February 29. If we can meet up, it would be fun.

atom said...

Good luck. Out of everyone that could have taken my ticket to Australia--I am glad it was you.